RGB 5050 LED Lamp Panel Module WS2812 - 8 BitSKU: ELC2018
1 x WS2812 5050 RGB LED Lamp Panel Module 5V 8-Bit Rainbow LED Precise
- This is the Stick from, a small chainable board with eight 5050 WS2812 RGB LEDs.
- The WS2812s are each addressable as the driver chip is located inside the LED.
- Each Stick has ~18mA constant current drive, so the color will be very consistent even if the voltage varies, and requires 5V.
- Every stick is equipped with a single data line
- With a very timing-specific protocol requiring a real-time microconroller
- With a 8MHz or faster processor such as an AVR, for arduino , PIC, mbed, etc.
- There are solder pads on the back for connecting wires or breadboard pins and two mounting holes for securing this board to many different surfaces