7inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD (H) With Case And Toughened Glass Cover, 1024×600, HDMI, IPS
1024 × 600, 7-inch Capacitive Touch Screen LCD, HDMI interface, supports various systems. Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness. It supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor.
- 7inch IPS screen, 1024 x 600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920 x 1080).
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness (case version only).
- When used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie.
- Use with Windows PC, support Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, 5-points touch.
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output.
- Supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchase separately).
- High-quality PC case, optional tilt angle: 30°/50°(case version only).
Note: This introduction is based on the 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- Power: Open or Close LCD display
- Menu: Open OSD menu (It can also work as "OK button" after entering the menu )
- Up/Left: Direction button
- Down/Right: Direction button
- Exit: it can also work as Return after entering the menu
You can use the "Power" button to close the LCD display for reducing consumption if it will be idle for a long time.
Open the OSD menu by pressing the "Menu" button, then use the "OK button" and "Direction button" to change the configuration, and finally, use the "Return button" to exit.
- 1x 7inch HDMI LCD (H) (with case)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1x Quick start sheet
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working With AI Computer Jetson Nano
Working With Mini PC
Display - IPS Panel
Appearance And Dimensions