eSun ABS FilamentSKU: 3D2001
It is suitable for all 3D printers and can reABSce ABS completely. The material is made entirely from corn grain, suitable for printing of larger objects and stringing problems are from the past with ABS.Variety of colors from the eSun ABS assortments are available. Experience a smoother 3D print experience with this great material. This new ABS is tougher and demonstrates much less warping. eSun ABS directly translates to more rigid and defined structures, as the material maintains its shape better throughout the printing process.
For bridges and overhangs – which are often the next trickiest aspect after first layer adhesion – ABS is substantially more lenient on the specific temperature requirements while offering a better layer adhesion. This further ensures less warping or bending during printing, even on long, thin or complex structures. Another key benefit that professional and beginner makers have noted about ABS is that it offers a very unique, beautiful finish, which is often compared to a smooth nylon appearance. These fantastic advantages, as well as improved strength and flexibility, are what makes ABS filament a good investment for all 3D makers.
Established in 2002 and focused on creating a variety of filament for makers of all skill levels. Since 2007 eSUN has dedicated their research in 3D printing material to the creation of bio-degradeable polymers. From PLA to ABS and Nylon, eSUN has an entry-level filament for everyone to get started on a new journey in 3D printing. No matter what type of material your next project requires, eSUN has a filament available at a low cost for easy experimentation with new materials.
- Tougher and stronger
- Less warping
- Prints smoother & smoother printed objects
- Better scratch, heat and oil resistance
- Can be polished using acetone
- Can be easily colored
- Please put the unprinted material in sealed bags, then place it in a cool and dry place to prevent moisture.
- Please insert the wire into the fixed hole of the tray when you don’t use it in case of knotting.
- ABS will produce a slight irritating smell, please print in a well-ventilated environment.
- Brand: eSun
- Material: ABS+
- Filament Diameter (mm): 1.75
- Filament Weight and Length: 1 kg/ 330 Meters
- Melt Flow Index (g/10min): 15(220°C/10kg)
- Dimensional Accuracy (mm): 170±0.1
- Roundness Accuracy (mm): ±0.5
- Melt Point (°C): 220
- Color: Black / Cold White / Fire Engine Red / Pine Green / Magenta
- Recommended Extrusion Temperature: 230±10 °C
- Recommended Bed Temperature: 90±10 °C
- Bed Adhesion: Kapton Tape / Hairspray
- Spool Size (mm):
Hub Diameter: 32
Outer Diameter: 200
Width Diameter: 60
- Spool Dimensions:
Inner diameter: 50 mm
Outer diameter: 200 mm
Weight of spool 300 g
Width: 65 mm