ESP8266 ESP-07 WIFI Serial Transceiver
Incl. of 18% GST.
This is WiFi serial transceiver module, based on ESP8266 SoC. The SOC has Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, controlling home appliances and smart car by the mobile phone.
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
- Working voltage: 4.5V - 5.5V (On-board 3.3V LDO Regulator)
- Working current: 240mA(MAX)
- Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- On-board reset button
- On-board switch to select UART mode or firmware update mode
- Antenna Type: Built-in ceramic antenna is available, and you can also use an external antenna.
- Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
- Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
- WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
Built-in ceramic antenna or IPEX
|Power Supply Range||
Voltage 3.0V ~ 3.6VˈCurrent >300mA
802.11b: 16±2 dBm (@11Mbps)
54 Mbps (3/4 64-QAM): -70dBm
2412 ~ 2484MHz
Support 300 ~ 4608000 bps ˈDefault 115200 bps
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-20 ć ~ 85 ć
8 × 5 × 1 cm