We offer a wide range of single cell Lithium ion polymer (also known as 'lipo' or 'lipoly') batteries, that are thin, light and powerful. The output ranges from 4.2V when completely charged to 3.2V. While the nominal voltage of the battery remains at 3.7V, which is also a safe voltage to store the battery at.
The batteries come with a 2-pin JST connector.
The included protection circuitry keeps the battery voltage from going too high (over-charging) or low (over-use), which means that the battery will cut-out when completely dead at 3.0V. It will also protect against output shorts. However, even with this protection it is important to use a LiIon/LiPoly constant-voltage/constant-current charger to recharge and at a rate of 2A or less (500mA is best). We suggest our Micro Lipo charger, which has a 100mA default rate. You can also set the Micro Lipo to 500mA rate for a faster charge.
NOTE: We can provide custom LiPo batteries for BULK orders on demand. Please contact us for a quote.
In order to facilitate accurate use of these batteries, and help the use with optimum enclosure design, we are providing below, the right cube size needed to house each battery (L X B X H) and weight (including wire and connector)
- 45 mAh (Long): 16mm X 11.5mm X 5mm | Weight: 1.85 grams
- 45 mAh: 13mm X 9.5mm X 5mm | Weight: 1.5 grams
- 55 mAh: 15mm X 10mm X 6mm | Weight: 1.6 grams
- 60 mAh: 17mm X 10mm X 6mm | Weight: 1.8 grams
- 150 mAh: 40mm X 10mm X 5mm | Weight: 3.6 grams
- 200 mAh: 32mm X 12mm X 6mm | Weight: 4.2 grams
- 350 mAh: 38mm X 12mm X 8.5mm | Weight: 7.3 grams
- 400 mAh (Long): 36mm X 19.5mm X 6mm | Weight: 8 grams
- 400 mAh: 32mm X 19mm X 8mm | Weight: 10 grams
- 500 mAh: 36mm X 20mm X 7.5mm | Weight: 10 grams
- 800 mAh: 41mm X 29.5mm X 5mm | Weight: 12.5 grams
- 850 mAh: 35mm X 25mm X 9.5mm | Weight: 15 grams
- 1000 mAh: 50mm X 20mm X 10mm | Weight: 19 grams
- 2500 mAh: 50mm X 40mm X 10mm | Weight: 40 grams
Do not buy their products. They are just trying to sell cheap Chinese products which seldom work. No ethics either.
Dear Mr Singh,
As already informed over email to you, these batteries are not drone batteries. These are regular LiPo batteries with a maximum discharge current of 2C, and charge current of 1C. Using them on drones cause irreversible damage to the battery.
Drone batteries have a high discharge rating, and can be found on our store. I am not sure how use of a product beyond its scope by the customer makes our company unethical. Good Luck with your future endeavours.
Very nice product 😊