4 DOF Palletizing Robot Arm with PS2 controllerSKU: RBA1015
4-DOF (Degree of Freedom) Palletizing Robot Arm with Arduino UNO Controller and PS2 Remote Control
This is a desktop robotic arm, designed to provide precise movements and repeatability. The controller is based on Arduino Uno and is totally open source so you can extend more self-defined functions and operations.
With four (4) degrees of freedom, it can imitate movements of human's arm and hand, the robotic arm can be programmed to grab and move objects or use tools automatically. The wrist attachment is designed to work a variety of grabbing mechanisms and tools. This type of robotic arm is widely used in machinery manufacture, metallurgy, electronics, light industry, atomic energy, etc.
- Developed for robot lovers, the 5-axis robotic arm kit is designed based on Arduino UNO R3.
- Control Method: PS2 Wireless Remote
- Multiple Programmable options - Self-learning, drawing, imitating, etc.
- KS3518 and KS3527 20KG Metal Gear Servo Motors provide plenty of power to the arm
- 5V 6A Power Supply included
- Weight: 1600g
- Size: 260mm X 260mm X 170mm
Features of KS-3518 & KS3527 Digital Servo
- Angle: 180° or 270°
- Voltage Range: 4.8V-6.6V
- Operating Speed(4.8V): 0.09sec/60°
- Operating Speed(6.0V): 0.07sec/60°
- Stall Torque(4.8V): 18kg/cm
- Stall Torque(6.6V): 20kg/cm
- Gear: Metal
- Weight: About 55g