2WD Anodized Aluminium Robot Chassis
Anodized Aluminium Robot Chassis for building a mini robot is perfect choice for a sturdy little robot.
- It's made of aluminum so it's light and strong.
- The anodizing is quite lovely to boot
- Can be used to build a 2-wheel or 4-wheel robot
- Tons of mounting holes & slots!
- Easy to modify because you can drill and cut aluminum
- Wont crack or break if it falls down the stairs (it happens)
Remember, this is just the metal frame chassis! Motors, wheels, motor driver, micro controller, etc are not included! It's specifically designed to use either our Micro Continuous Rotation Servo or DC Motor in Micro Servo Body. You'll need to grab either 2 or 4 of those. You will also want 2 or 4 wheels, they snap onto the motors so you can scoot around. If you have a two-wheeler, also grab a supporting swivel wheel.
Dimensions: 160mm X 87mm X 33mm