Mini Digital Metal Servo (MG90S)
Incl. of 18% GST.
Add more power to your robot with this metal-geared MG90S servo. The tiny little servo can rotate approximately 90 degrees (45 in each direction), and works just like the standard kinds you're used to but smaller. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gear box, especially since it will fit in small places.
Please note, this servo will 'hold' the position even when no signal is sent!
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the orange control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE. Position "0" (1.5ms pulse) is middle, "90" (~2ms pulse) is all the way to the right, "-90" (~1ms pulse) is all the way to the left.
NOTE: Operating servos at or near Stall Torque is not recommended and will shorten the life of your servo drastically.
- Weight: 13.4g
- Dimension: 22.8mm X 12.2mm X 28.5mm
- Stall Torque: 1.8kg/cm (4.8V); 2.2kg/cm (6.6V)
- Operating Speed: 0.10sec/60degree (4.8V); 0.08sec/60degree (6.0V)
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V ~ 6.6V
- Temperature range: 0℃ to 55℃
- Dead Band Width: 1us
- Power Supply: Through External Adapter
- Servo Wire Length: 25 cm
- Servo Arms & Screws included