RC522 RFID Reader Module Serial 13.56 MHzSKU: ELC3019
- MF RC522 is applied to 13.56 MHz contactless card reader chip of a family member of high level of integration., For "Three Tables" application has introduced a low voltage, low cost, small size and non- Contact chip card reader is a good choice for smart meters and hand-held portable devices developed.
- MF RC522 using advanced modulation and demodulation concept fully integrated in all types of passive methods 13.56 MHz contactless communication and protocols. Support ISO14443A multi-layer applications. The transmitter portion of its internal communication can drive the antenna reader and ISO 14443A / cards and answering machine, no other circuits. The receiving part provides a robust and effective demodulation and decoding circuit for the processing of ISO14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection (Parity & CRC). Furthermore, it supports fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithm used to verify products. MFRC522 support More High-speed non-contact communication.
- As a new member of the highly integrated 13.56 family chip card reader, MF RC522 MF RC500 and MF RC530 and there are many similarities, but they also have many other features and differences. It is the communication between the landlord and serial communication with fewer connections, and can be based on different user needs to select an SPI, i2C or UART serial mode (similar to RS232), helps to reduce the connection, reduce PCB board volume and reduce costs.
- MF RC522 applicable to all types based on ISO / IEC 14443A standards and require low cost, small size, high performance application and the power of a single non-contact communication.
- Meter reading
- On-board unit
- Public transport terminal
- The portable handheld device
- Contactless public telephones