Compatible with the Arduino line of products. Trademark registrations throughout the world for ARDUINO or Arduino® are owned by: Arduino AG, and Arduino SA.
For Arduino Nano, IO Expansion Shield is specifically designed to facilitate an easy connection between Arduino Nano and many other devices. In essence, it expands the Nano controller to link those devices in a simple and trouble-free manner. It is a perfect companion to the Nano breadboard and compatible with both Nano v2.x and v3.x.
This expansion shield provides:
- 14 I/O Pin (servo type with GND, power and signal)
- 8 analog Pin with power output and GND
- 6 PWM Pin
- 1 Servo power input
- 5 I2C expansion Pin
- AREF output
- 3.3V output
- Designed for Arduino Nano, compatible with:
- Arduino Nano (Original)
- Arduino Nano CH340 (Compatible)
- Expanded all 22 GPIO pins to SVG 3-way(RC servo type) header pin, including:
- 8 Analog Pins (Arduino NANO have 2 additional Analog input pin)
- 14 Digital IO pins (include 6 PWMs)
- AREF pin too
- I2C expansion Pin (4-way header: SCL, SCK, 5V and GND)
- UART expansion pin (4-way header: RX, TX, 5V and GND)
- More 5V and GND pins for sensor / Servo
- Additional pads for Arduino UNO form factor.
- On board additional 3.3V voltage regulator to supply more 3.3V current.
- DC Adapter Barrel Jack input with reverse polarity protection
- Additional Reset button
- Power indicator LED