YIHUA 950 150W High Frequency ESD Safe Soldering StationSKU: TOL1027
YIHUA-950 Lead Free High Frequency Soldering Station
This 150W soldering station uses high frequency eddy current heating principle and techniques to achieve high-strength lead-free solder. In addition to adapt to the general welding, it is also particularly suitable for multi-tin, crude terminals, large joints and other circumstances. It is widely used in universities, research institutes, laboratories, production lines, maintenance department etc.
- Applying high-frequency eddy current heating which allows for speedy warming, the YIHUA-950 lead free high frequency soldering station is more suitable for high-temperature lead-free soldering.
- With microcomputer control, the temperature can be precisely controlled. This soldering machine has the output power of 150W. It applies LCD display.
- Our soldering equipment comes with automatic sleep function or automatic power-off function.
- The temperature password lock function contributes to the convenient management, ensuring the production process.
- Many types of anti-static soldering tips are available.
- A buzzer has been installed inside the rework station. It alarms when the temperature reaches the set value, abnormal conditions occurs, or when the soldering station goes dormant or is automatically power off.
- The whole machine works stably with high-level configuration. It is applicable for high intensity welding operation.
- Housing of the YIHUA-950 lead free high frequency soldering station is made of high-grade aluminum alloy. It resists high temperature and can be used for a long time.
|Rated Voltage||AC 220V±10% 50Hz|
|Working Environment||0~40℃ relative humidity< 80%|
|Storage Environment||-20~80℃ relative humidity< 80%|
|Working Voltage||AC 26V±10% 50Hz|
|Temperature Range||Three-optional temperature control, respectively: a. 200-480℃, b.100-450℃, c. 50-420℃|
|Temperature Stability||±1℃ (Static)|
|Display Mode||LCD display|
|PID Temperature Correction Cycle||Rapidly 20ms|
|Tip to Ground Impedance||< 2Ω|
|Tip of Round Voltage||< 2mV|
|Additional Inclusions||7 additional soldering iron tips|