Uninterruptible Power Supply For Jetson Nano
Power Jetson Nano Seamlessly From Power Connection OR The Backup Batteries
Stable 5V Output, Real Time OLED Monitor
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage, if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium battery, should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from formal manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have limited cycle life, they will also deteriorate as time goes by. Should be replaced with new ones when the batteries reaching their max cycle life, or working over two years, whichever comes first.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep it away from inflammables and explosives articles, away from children, avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
- I2C bus communication, monitoring the batteries voltage, current, power, and remaining capacity in real time
- 0.91" OLED for displaying info like batteries voltage, IP address, RAM usage, etc.
- Multi battery protection circuits: over charge/discharge protection, over current protection, short circuit protection, and reverse protection, along with the equalizing charge feature, more safe and stable
- Onboard 5V regulator, up to 2.5A continuous output current
- Batteries warning indicators, easy to check if the battery is connected correctly
- Comes with development resources and manual
|OUTPUT VOLTAGE||5V||CHARGER||8.4V 2A|
|CONTROL BUS||I2C||DIMENSIONS||113 × 79mm|
|BATTERY SUPPORT||18650 Li battery (NOT included)||MOUNTING HOLE SIZE||2.5mm|
It is able to charge the batteries and provide power output at the same time from external power supply
Automatically switch over to batteries output if external power supply is unavailable, keeps the system running without any trouble
Designed For Jetson Nano Developer Kit
Mounting Holes Are Compatible With Jetson Nano Developer Kit
Communicating Via I2C Bus Through 6PIN Cable, No Other IO Pin Required
Real Time Monitoring
0.91" OLED For Monitoring Batteries Voltage, Current, Power, Remaining Capacity...
When the voltage dips too low, it is possible to save files properly and then shutdown the system by software, to avoid any data loss
Safe And Stable Circuit Design
Protection Circuits For Over Charge/Discharge, Over Current, Short Circuit, And Reverse
Along With The Equalizing Charge Feature, More Safe And Stable
Longer Battery Life
Supports 4x 18650 Batteries
- 1x UPS Power Module
- 1x 6PIN 9cm cable
- 1x Screws pack