TTP223 Touch Key Module
Incl. of 18% GST.
The TTP223 Touch Key Module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223) capacitive touch switch module. A capacitive touch sensor module based on the dedicated TTP223 touch sensor IC. The module provides a single integrated touch sensing area of 11 x 10.5mm with a sensor range of ~5mm. The touchpad detector IC replicating a single tactile button, for replacing traditional direct button key with diverse pad size
An onboard LED gives a visual indication of when the sensor is triggered. When triggered the output of the module will switch from its idle low state to high (default operation). Solder jumpers allow for reconfiguring its mode of operation to be either active low or toggle output.
- Operating Voltage (VDC): 2.5 ~ 5
- Length (mm): 14
- Width (mm): 10
- Height (mm): 2
- Weight (gm): 0.6
- Trigger-setting mode: (1- > Short ; 0- > No Short)
- AB=00: No-lock High TTL level output
- AB=01: Self-lock High TTL level output
- AB=10: No-lock Low TTL level output
- AB=11: Self-lock Low TTL level output