ThinkRobotics Jetson Nano Development Kit (B01 - 4GB)SKU: SBC1023
ThinkRobotics NVIDIA Jetson Nano Development Kit
The power of modern AI is now available for makers, learners, and embedded developers everywhere.
NVIDIA® Jetson Nano™ Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
Due to the unavailability of the NVIDIA Jetson Dev Kits, ThinkRobotics bring to you a custom Nano Dev Kit, with the following components:
Get started today with the Jetson Nano Developer Kit, flashed with Ubuntu, these kits are ready to use out of the box.
BULK Quantity discount available. Contact us for custom boot loading and scripting of the Nano Module. We can make it AI ready for you.
All Jetson kits ship FREE with Bluedart (applicable to Bluedart service zones only).
The carrier board from WeAct Studio meets the requirements set by the Xavier NX, TX2 NX and Nano modules, including wide voltage input range, a variety of interfaces, low power consumption, power protection and a host of other features.
- Suitable for NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Xavier NX and TX2 NX Modules
- Input Voltage: 7V ~ 26V
- Maximum Power Consumption: 25W
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Size: 90mm X 60mm X 24mm
- Weight: 58g
- Interfaces: USB3.0 x2, USB2.0 x2, USB_OTG x1, MicroSD x1, MiniPCIE x1, HDMI x1, CAN x1 (Xavier NX, TX2 NX), MIPI CSI x2, Giga Ethernet x1, 3.3V UART x2, 3v3 GPIO x2
- Additional Functions:
- Supports Auto Boot/ Sleep/ Shutdown on Long Press
- Supports OPP / OVP / OCP Protection
- Supports Peripheral power protection / full interface ESD protection
- Discharge circuit
- Supports Onboard PCIe Wireless Wifi / 4G Network Card
- User Manual at https://github.com/WeActTC/Nano_TX2-Xavier_NX-CB