Large Metal Servo (Power HD 1501MG)SKU: MOT4001
The 1501 MG is a metal-geared analog servo from Power HD that delivers extra-high torque normally associated with much more expensive or larger servos. This is one of our most popular standard-size servos. Servo horns and associated hardware are included.
The HD-1501 MG is a powerful standard-size servo that features metal gears and two ball bearings and can deliver a tremendous amount of torque for such a high-speed servo. The 1501 MG works with standard RC servo pulses, providing a running angle of approximately 165° over a servo pulse range of 800 µs to 2200 µs, and it has a 10″ (25 cm) cable that is terminated with a standard JR-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible.
The default servo pulse widths (usually 1ms to 2ms) may not give you a full 180 degrees of motion. In that case, check if you can set your servo controller to custom pulse lengths and try 0.75ms to 2.25ms. You can try shorter/longer pulses but be aware that if you go too far you could break your servo!
NOTE: Operating servos close to or at stall torque reduces their life and will permanently damage them beyond repair.
- Weight: 63g
- Dimension: 40.7mm X 20.5mm X 39.5mm
- Stall Torque: 15.5 kg-cm (4.8V); 17.0 kg-cm (6V)
- Operating Speed: 0.16sec/60degree (4.8V); 0.14sec/60degree (6.0V)
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V ~ 6.6V
- Bearing Type: Ball Bearing x 2
- Motor Type: DC Motor
- Gear Type: CopperTemperature Range: -20℃ - +60℃
- Working Frequency：1520μs / 50Hz
- Servo Wire Length: 32cm
- Current Draw at idle: 10mA
- No Load Operating Current: 170mA
- Stall Current: 1.2A
- Servo Arms and Screws included