SP Racing F3 Acro
Racing F3 Flight Controller (SPRacingF3) was designed to give awesome flight performance
based on tried and tested sensors whilst also providing unparalleled I/O capabilities in a small and extremely
lightweight form-factor using a next-generation CPU.
The SPRacingF3 gives you all the features you need for the heart of your aircraft, whether you’re into FPV racing,
acrobatic flying or aerial photography it’s perfect.
• No compromise I/O. Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your OSD + SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED
Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
• On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without
guesswork ( Deluxe).
• Next-generation STM32 F3 processor with hardware floating point unit for efficient flight calculations and faster
ARM-Cortex M4 core.
• Stackable design - perfect for integrating with OSDs and power distribution boards.
• 16 PWM I/O lines for ESCs, Servos and legacy receivers. 8 available on standard pin headers. 8 via side
• Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
• Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required
• Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
• Dedicated I2C port for connection of OLED display without needing flight battery.
• Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
• Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
• Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications.
• Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
• Symmetrical design for a super tidy wiring.
• Wire up using pin headers, JST-SH sockets or solder pads. Use either right-angled or straight pin-headers.
• Barometer mounted on the bottom of the board for easy wind isolation.
• Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
• Configuration of the flight controller via a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
• Supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
• Available in Acro and Deluxe versions.
Acro: Standard model for racing/acro flying.
Deluxe: Additional sensors for altitude and direction.
The SPRacingF3 runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community
of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and
community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.