SCD30 Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas SensorSKU: ELC1094
Data is read over I2C, so it works very nicely with just about any microcontroller or microcomputer. We've written both Arduino and Python/CircuitPython code so you can get started in a jiffy. Another nice element to this sensor is it comes with an SHT31 temperature and humidity sensor already built-in. The sensor is used to compensate the NDIR CO2 sensor, but it's also readable, so you get full environmental data. With built-in SHT31, you cannot go wrong with this sensor when measuring Temperature, Humidity and CO2 concentration.
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- Dual-channel detection for superior stability
- Measurement range: 400 ppm – 10.000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%)
- Current consumption: 19 mA @ 1 meas. per 2 s.
- Fully calibrated and linearized
- I2C digital interface address 0x61