RPLidar A1M8 - 360° Laser Range Finder
RPLIDAR A1 is a low cost 360 degree 2D laser scanner (LIDAR) solution developed by SLAMTEC. The system can perform 360 degree scan within 12-meter range (6-meter range of A1M8-R4 and the bellowing models. The produced 2D point cloud data can be used in mapping, localization and object/environment modeling. RPLIDAR A1’s scanning frequency reached 5.5hz when sampling 1450 points each round. And it can be configured up to 10hz maximum.
RPLIDAR A1 is basically a laser triangulation measurement system. It can work excellent in all kinds of indoor environment and outdoor environment without direct sunlight exposure.
- Measuring distance: Up to 6 meters (Radius).
- Measures distance data in more than 8000 times/s.
- 360 Degree Omnidirectional Laser Range Scanning.
- 8000 times sample rate, the highest in the current economical LIDAR industry.
- OPTMAG Original Design, prolong the life-span.
- Configurable Scan Rate from 2-10Hz.
- Ideal for Robot Navigation and Localization.
- Plug and Play.
Compared with traditional technology, with infrared laser device, the RPLIDAR A2 can realize the multi-point touch on a super-large screen, which has a higher resolution, reacts quickly and resists ambient light.
- Robot simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM)
- Environment scanning and 3D rebuilding
- Obstacle detecting and avoiding
- Multi-point touching and man-machine interaction
- 360° Omni-directional Laser Scan
- 5.5 - 10Hz Adaptive Scan Frequency
- Sample Frequency: 4000 - 8000Hz
- Distance range: 0.15 - 12m
- Range less than 0.1%
- Works With SLAMAIg
- Distance Range: 0.15 - 12 m (with white object to be reflected in the test)
- Angular Field of View: 0~360°
- Resolution: 0.5-1.0% (minimum 0.5 mm) @ < 1.5 m
- Angular Resolution: Less than or equal to 1° (when scanning at 5.5Hz)
- Sampling frequency: 4000 - 8000 Hz
- Scan frequency: 1~10Hz, typical value 5.5Hz (when RPLIDAR takes 360 points per scan, scan frequency is the typical value)
- Laser wave length: 775~795nm, typical value 785nm (infrared band)
- Pulse width: 110 us
Laser instantaneous peak power:
- Min value: TBD
- Max value: 5mw
- Typical value: 3mw