Raspberry Pi 4 Official PSU USB-C
Incl. of 18% GST.
The official and recommended USB-C power supply for Raspberry Pi 4.
The official Raspberry Pi USB-C power supply is designed to power the latest Raspberry Pi 4 Model B boards, which were released in June 2019.
- 5.1V / 3.0A DC output
- 96-264Vac operating input range
- Short circuit, overcurrent and over temperature protection
- 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector
- Available in four different models to suit different international power sockets
- Available in either white or black
|Input Supply Range||
100V to 230V AC @50hz
|Minimum load current||
|Max. Output Current||
81% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)
Short circuit protection
|Ripple & noise||
10 × 8 × 5 cm