Rain Detection Sensor with LM393 ComparatorSKU: ELC1012
Rain sensors are used in the detection of water beyond what a humidity sensor can detect.
It can be used as a switch when raindrop falls on the rain board and also for measuring rainfall intensity. The module features, a rain board and the control board that is separate for more convenience, power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity though a potentiometer.
- Adopts high quality of RF-04 double sided material.
- Area: 5cm x 4cm nickel plate on side,
- Anti-oxidation, anti-conductivity, with long use time;
- Comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability, over 15mA;
- Potentiometer adjust the sensitivity;
- Working voltage 5V;
- Output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1) and analog voltage output AO;
- With bolt holes for easy installation;
- Small board PCB size: 3.2cm x 1.4cm;
- Uses a wide voltage LM393 comparator