Playstation 2 PS2 Wireless Joystick Remote Controller for Arduino Robotics Projects
Incl. of 18% GST.
Sony PS2 game controllers have 12 analog keys sensitive to pressure, (4 keys for direction, 4 operation keys, Cross, Triangle, Circle, and Square, L1, L2, R1, and R2) and 5 digital keys (MODE, START, SELECT, R3, L3) and 2 analog joysticks.
There are 2 motors inside controllers that can make vibration because of their imbalance.
The wireless controller works with 2, 4GHz frequency and it has a range of 10 meters. It also has an optical indicator for sending and receiving data. This controller needs only 3 AAA batteries for power (in some cases it needs just 2 AAA batteries).
Where you can use a PS2 controller:
- Controlling wheeled robots and remote control cars
- Controlling robotics arms
- Controlling a camera
- Controlling flying robots
PS2 Receiver has the following pins:
- Data: master line for sending data to slave (MOSI)
- Command: slave line for sending data to master (MISO)
- Vibration: vibration motors supply; 7.2 volts to 9 volts
- Ground: circuits ground
- VCC: circuits supply; 3.3 volts
- Attention: CS or Chip Select pin for calling slave and preparing the connection
- Clock: equivalent to SCK pin for clock
- No Connection: useless
- Acknowledge: acknowledge signal from the controller to PS2 receiver