OTTO 3D-Printed Bipedal Robot - Premium Quality
Otto is an interactive robot that anyone can make! Come meet Otto - an interactive robot friend that anyone can make! Otto walks, dances, makes sounds and avoids obstacles; Arduino compatible, 3D printable and with a social impact mission to create an inclusive environment for all kids. The kit includes everything you need to build your Otto.
NO SOLDERING REQUIRED! BECOME AN OTTO BUILDER TODAY!
The same OTTO is also available in Basic Body quality here.
- 3D premium printed PLA feet
- 3D premium printed PLA legs
- 3D premium printed PLA body
- 3D premium printed PLA head
- Micro servo motors (SG90 9g) x4 MOT4009 OR (MG90 9g) x4 MOT4007 (Select in package type)
- Short screws x4 (MOT8002)
- Pointed screws x8 (MOT8003)
- Arduino Nano ARD1003
- Arduino Nano I/O shield ARD2011
- Mini USB cable ARD3002
- Ultrasound sensor (HC-SR04 ) ELC1001
- Passive buzzer ELC7043
- Dupont cables F/F PRO2001
- AA battery case* (batteries not included)
- Phillips screwdriver
Color of the 3D Body might change unless specified.