NodeMcu V3 Lua WIFI Internet of Things development boardSKU: ELC8007
- Use CH340G repalce CP2102.
- Open-source, interactive, programmable, low cost, Simple, smart, Wi-Fi enabled
- For Arduino as IO hardware
- Advanced API for IO hardware, which can dramatically reduce redundant work to configure and manipulate hardware.
- Code as for arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
- Nodejs network style API
- Event-driven API for network applications
- That you facilitate the writing code of the developers that runs on a 5mm * 5mm MCU in Nodejs style.
- It greatly accelerates the process of developing IOT applications.
- Lower cost WI-FI
- Less than 3 integrated ESP8266 Wi-Fi MCU and esay for the prototype development kit.
Dual high-power H-bridge
4.5 to 9
|Communication Interface Voltage(V)||
|Operating Temperature (°C)||
-40 to 125
110 to 460800
1 channel ADC
6 × 4 × 2 cm