RM409B Digital MultimeterSKU: TOL3011
RM409B True-RMS Digital Multimeter Button 9999 Counts With Analog Bar Graph AC/DC Voltage Ammeter Current Ohm Auto/Manual
This RM409B is a handheld digital multimeter easy to use with high reliability and portability, a perfect tool for the laboratory,factory and home.
- Brand Name: RICHMETERS
- Model Number: RM409B
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 ℃
- Operating Humidity: ≤75%RH
- Storage Condition: -20~60℃
- Storage Humidity: ≤80%RH
- DIY Supplies: Electrical
- Operating Mode: Auto/Manual Ranging
- Measuring Inductance Range: no
- Measuring Temperature Range: -20~1000 C/-4F-1832F
- Measuring Capacitance Range: 9.99nF / 99.99nF / 999.9nF / 9.99uF / 99.99uF / 999.9uF / 9.999MF
- Measuring Voltage Range: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V
- Measuring Current Range: 999.9uA/99.99uA/999.9mA/10A
- Measuring Resistance Range: 99.99/999.9/9.999k/99.99k/999.9K/9.999M/99.99M Ohm
- Frequency: 99.99Hz/999.9Hz/9.999KHz/99.99KHz/999.9KHz/5MHz
- Display Type: Digital Display
- Diode Test: Yes
- Continuity: Yes
- Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
- Sample Rate: 3 times per second
- Power: 2 * 1.5V AA batteries (Not Included)
- Do NOT exceed the "maximum value" indicated in the Specification;
- Do NOT input voltage at the Current Mode, the Resistance Mode, the Diode Mode, the Continuity Mode, or the Temperature Mode;
- Do NOT use the product when the batteries or the battery cover is not placed properly;
- Turn off the product and remove the test leads from the test points before changing batteries or fuses.
- Do not input voltage exceeds 36V DC or 25V AC when you are at the setting of measuring current.
NOTE: These devices are thoroughly tested before being shipped out, and due to the sensitive nature of the equipment, we do not accept return of Multimeters.