MLX90614 Non-contact Infrared Temperature Sensor
Original price ₹ 966.00
Current price ₹ 834.00
MLX90614ESF-BAA-000-TU-ND is a non-contact infrared thermometer for Arduino, or any microcontroller that can communicate with it through it's I2C interface. This sensor comes with a breakout board with all of the components needed for operation and two types of pins.
They are unsoldered. There are two solder jumpers for the I2C interface that may or may not need to be soldered depending on your application, but will not for most uses.
- Small size, low cost
- Mounted on a breakout board with two types of pins
- 10k Pull up resistors for the I2C interface with optional solder jumpers
- Factory calibrated in wide temperature range:
- -40…+125°C for sensor temperature and
- -70…+380°C for object temperature.
- High accuracy of 0.5°C over wide temperature range
- (0…+50°C for both Ta and To) High (medical) accuracy calibration
- Measurement resolution of 0.02°C
- Single and dual zone versions
- SMBus compatible digital interface
- Customization PWM output for continuous reading
- Simple adaptation for 8…16V applications
- Sleep mode for reduced power consumption