Trinamic TMC2225 is the next generation product to replace the TMC2208. The only difference between TMC2225 and TMC2208 is package.
The package of TMC2225 is HTSSOP,and the package of TMC2208 is QFN, so TMC2225 have better heat dissipation performance.
- Ultra quiet
- Large heat sink,good heat dissipation
- Support uart mode by set jumper caps instead of welding on mks gen_l V2.0,skr1.3/1.4,mks sgen_l.
- Default Current: 1.25A
- Max current: 2.0A
- Logic voltage: 3.3v / 5V
- Input voltage: 4.75V - 36V
- Microstep: up to 1/256
- Mode: STEP / DIR, UART
Driver current regulation:
- Verf measures the voltage of Gnd and potentiometer middle.
- Please DO NOT connect the motors when measuring the voltage, or it's easy to burn the drive.
- Please connect the power supply when measuring voltage as well, do not connect only the USB power.
- Please pay special attention to the direction, do not insert wrongly!
Driver current algorithm:I = Vref Default I = 1.25A
- Pay attention to the connection direction,do not reverse it.
- The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change A4988.
- Dir/step mode used in the printer control board, please pay attention to set the jumper cap MS1 MS2.