SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port
- Chip: SIM800L
- Voltage: 3.7-4.2 V
- Support networks: Global four-band network
- Module size: 2.5 cm x 2.3 cm
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can connect directly to the microcontroller. No need for MAX232
- Automatic start of the power module, connection network
- Signal lights on board all the way. Blinks slowly when there is a signal, flashes quickly when there is no signal.
This is Small SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Micro SIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna, in this module two antennas have been included.
SIM800L GSM/GPRS module is a miniature GSM modem, which can be integrated into a great number of IoT projects. You can use this module to accomplish almost anything a normal cell phone can; SMS text messages, make or receive phone calls, connecting to the internet through GPRS, TCP/IP, and more! To top it off, the module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, meaning it works pretty much anywhere in the world.