Arduino Mega 2560 Sensor ShieldSKU: ARD2007
- For arduino it is an open source physical computing platform based on a simple I / O board and a development
- Environment that implements the processing / wiring language.
- It can be used to develop independent interactive objects or it can be connected to the software on your computer (eg flash, processing, MaxMSP).
- The open source IDE can be downloaded for free (currently for OS X, Windows, and Linux)
- The sensor shield allows you to connect to various modules such as sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers.
- Mega Sensor Shield V2.0 pinout for the digital and analog arduino interface.
- Support of the I2C interface.
- Support 32 highway Servo Motor Drive shield interface.
- Communication interface support of the bluetooth module.
- Communication interface support of the SD card module.
- Support APC220 wireless rf communication interface modules.
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface.
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface.
- Support type interface and can be fully compatible for Mega arduino.
- Size: 10 cm x 5.5 cm