MAX-G PETGSKU: 3D3003-BLK175
MAX-G™ PETG is a durable material that has excellent strength, chemical resistance, and looks amazing. Our PETG is easier to print than ABS or Nylon but offers many of the advanced properties of an engineering-grade resin.
MAX-G™ PETG is a durable material that has excellent strength while remaining flexible. The base resin used in our PETG filament is FDA approved and has improved chemical resistance compared to PLA or ABS. It is suitable for cleaning with isopropyl alcohol as needed.
Benefits of PETG Include:
- Superior chemical resistance to ABS
- Very low odor while printing
- Amorphous structure giving it a low, near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption, 3x lower than ABS
- Wide range of processing from 230-260°C
- Superior ductility vs. ABS
2.85mm Available on order only. (Lead time: <7 days)
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 230-260°C
- Bed Temp: 60-90°C
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive and 3DXTECH Polyimide Tape work best for us.
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Supports: Water-soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.
Chemical Resistance of PETG:
Unstressed tensile bars molded of PETG exhibit good resistance to dilute aqueous solutions of mineral acids, bases, salts, and soaps, as well as aliphatic hydrocarbons, alcohols, and a variety of oils. Halogenated hydrocarbons, short-chain length ketones, and aromatic hydrocarbons still dissolve or swell the plastic.