Lightening ArresterSKU: ELC8046
A lightning arrester (alternative spelling lightning arrestor) (also called lightning Isolator) is a device used on electric power transmission and telecommunication systems to protect the insulation and conductors of the system from the damaging effects of lightning.
- 868/915MHz LoRa Helium lightnings-Arrestor Arrester N-Male to N-Female
- Prevent-lightnings from damaging your wireless antenna and equipment.
- Wide-band operation up to 0–3 GHz.
- Fast response time and RF performance makes it IDEALS for LoRa applications.
- Passes DC current, making it compatible with applications where DC is carried through coax cable.
- Gas tube element for multistrike capability.
- Ground lug & terminal provide grounding.
- N-type Female to N-type Male connectors.
- Designed for easy installation and manufactured the surge protector with high quality nickel plated brass to provide performance and longevity