Arduino Motor Shield L293P 4-channel Stepper Driver Board
The Shield Motor based on the L298 which is a full bridge double designed to drive inductive loads such as DC solenoid relays and stepper motors? It allows you to drive two DC motors with your board, controlling the speed and direction of each one independently. You can also measure the motor current absorption of each motor, among other features.
- Operating voltage from 5 V to 12 V
- Motor controller, L298P drives 2 DC motors or stepper motor
- Maximum current 2A per channel or 4A Max (with external power supply)
- Current detection 1.65 V / A
- Function brake and stop running freely