Hygrometer Detection Soil Moisture Sensor
Original price ₹ 139.00
Current price ₹ 64.99
Incl. of 18% GST.
This is a simple moisture sensor can be used to detect soil moisture, when the soil water, the sensor output of the analog value will be reduced, and vice versa will increase. Use this sensor to make an automatic watering device. When you are not at home or after a long time, it can sense if your plant is already thirsty. To prevent the plants withered to know that is caused by water. With the Arduino controller to make your plant more comfortable, the garden is more intelligent.
The sensor surface is metallized to extend its use of time. Insert it into the soil and then use the AD converter to read it. With its help, the plant will remind you: I want to drink water, please give me a little water to drink.
- Supply voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Operating current: less than 20mA
- Output voltage :0-2.3 V [2.3V is completely immersed in water] voltage, 5V power supply, humidity, the greater the output voltage increases.
- Sensor Type: Analog Output
- Interface Definition: DATA GND VCC