The High-Quality Havells 1.0mm 16AWG Soft Rubber Conductor Wire 1m has a quite large diameter compared to the everyday 20AWG cord utilized in RC tasks for serving its particular purpose. This cord has low resistance and excessive present-day wearing ability. These also are utilized in LiPO batteries to deliver strength to ESCs.
Ideal for your RC project. It is top-notch bendy and gentle with excessive strand matter this means that it's far splendid to be used in restrictive and compact areas. The cord is the primary precedence device for wearing present-day from one circuit to different whilst their present-day wearing ability depends upon the dimensions of the cord.
So the High-Quality 16AWG Soft Rubber Conductor Wire 1m has the widespread diameter to fit your application. The same size of cable available in both Red, Black, Green, and Blue Color. The package includes a 1-meter cable of the chosen color, without roll casing.
Application: Internal wiring in electric & electric equipment, toys, lighting fixtures, DIY
Wires are sold in 1m lengths.
- Type: Stranded Wire Insulator
- Material: Soft Rubber Conductor
- Material: Tinned Copper Conductor
- 22/0.14TS (include 22 copper wires with a diameter of 0.14mm)
- Maximum Conductor Resistance: 39.5 ohm/km. (at 20 degree)
- Rated Temperature: -60 to 150 Celsius
- Rated Voltage: 300V
- Colors: Black, Red, Green, Blue,
- Certification: UL (E355578), RoHS, TS/16949
- No Wire Holder