This module uses a combination of Single-chip MPU-9250 with a built-in 3-axis Gyroscope, 3-axis Accelerometer, and Digital Compass combined with an improved barometric pressure sensor - BMP280.
The MPU-9250 is the company's second-generation 9-axis Motion Tracking device for smartphones, tablets, wearable sensors, and other consumer markets.
- Sensor Chips: MPU-9250 + BMP280
- Interface: standard IIC / SPI communications protocol
- Operating Voltage range: 3.0V – 5.0V (on-board low dropout regulator)
- Module size 14.3mm * 20.5mm (More compact than GY-80)
- Resolution: 16bit AD converter, 16-bit data output
- Gyroscopes range: ± 250, 500, 1000, 2000 ° / s
- Acceleration range: ± 2 ± 4 ± 8 ± 16g
- Field range: ± 4800uT
- Pressure range: 300-1100hPa
- 2.54mm pitch