F450 Quadcopter Kit With FS-I6 & iA6B
Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon.
Integrated PCB connections for direct soldering of your ESCs
Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts.
Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction.
Large mounting tabs on the mainframe bottom plate for easy camera mounting.
1 set F450 Quadcopter Frame w/ landing gear
4 x 2212 920kv / 1000kv Motor
4 x30A Simonk esc
1 x APM2.8 Board with Case
1 x 7M gps
1 x gps stand holder
1 xPower Module
4 x 9450 Propeller (2 pairs)
1x Low Voltage Buzzer Alarm
1x Hook & Loop Fastening Tape,
1x FS-I6 Transmitter & iA6B Receiver
Weight: 280g (w/out electronics)
Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
Net weight: 272g
APM V2.8.0 description:
- This version eliminates the 1.0mm 6P SM06B GPS interface of V2.52 old version, and change it into DF13-4P I2C external compass interface.
- Put DF13-5P GPS interface with external compass interface, convenient for the connection of GPS and externalcompass.
- V2.52 I2C interface changes to multifunctional MUX interface
- Modified version added isolation resistor, when the OSD interface used with telemetry, the interfaces is effectively avoided
- V2.52 version 3.5V power supply adopts IPS79133, 6V withstand voltage, output current 100mA, need to supply power for six IC, slightly inadequate power supply ability, easy to be burnt dwon. The new version adopts US LP2985-3.3, 16V withstand voltage, more reliable, redcucing the possibility of Bad Gyro health
APM V2.8.0 Flight Controller
- Needle: staight
- Power supply: LP2985-3.3
- Max voltage: 16V
- Add a 47uF tantalum capacitor
- Port: MUX (UART0, UART2, mnnI2 and OSD are optional, OSD is the defaulted output)
Jumper cap choose:
- Built-in compass: plug the jumper cap in the MAG pin header.
- External compass: pull up the jumper cap from the MAG pin header.