F330 Quadcopter Frame
The F330 is a well thought out 330mm quad frame built from quality materials. The main frame is glass fiber while the arms are constructed from ultra durable polyamide nylon.
Assembly is a breeze with pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts, so no lock-nuts are required. It utilizes one size of bolt for the entire build, making the hardware very easy to keep in order and only requiring one size of hex wrench to assemble.
A great feature of this frame is the large mounting tabs at the front and rear of the main frame bottom plate for mounting cameras or other accessories. This makes for a great way to take aerial video or fly FPV without the need to add any additional mounting brackets.
The F330 also features colored arms (2 white and 2 red) which are great for orientation. It helps to keep you flying the right direction without the need for different colored props.
We offer a full line of multi-rotor electronics such as multi-rotor control board, ESC & motors. It has never been easier or more affordable to get a quad in the air!Features:
- Built from quality glass fiber and polyamide nylon
- Pre-threaded brass sleeves for all of the frame bolts
- Colored arms for orientation to keep you flying in the right direction
- Large mounting tabs on main frame bottom plate for easy camera mounting
- Easy assembly
- Width: 330mm
- Height: 48mm
- Weight: 147g (w/out electronics)
- Motor Mount Bolt Holes: 16/19mm
- Model Flame Wheel 330 (F330)
- Frame Weight 143g
- Diagonal Wheelbase 330mm
- Takeoff Weight 600g ~ 1200g