External M.2 NVMe SSD to USB-C Docking StationSKU: SBC2043
Blueendless NVMe M.2 hard drive dock can turn an M Key NVMe PCIe SSD into an external drive. When connected to a single board computer like Jetson Nano, Xavier or Raspberry Pi, it can add up to 2TB of external hard disk to your project. And USB
- The docking station adopts USB 3.1 Gen 2 standard(USB C port), which supports an amazing data transmission rate up to 10Gbp.
- M.2 hard drive enclosure is constructed with an aluminum alloy which is better for absorbed heat dissipation.
- Support Plug & Play and Hot-Swapping. Easy installation & no driver required.
- Operating system compatibility: Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Brand: Blueendless
- Model: M.2 NVME
- Color: Space Gray
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Support Capacity: M.2 Single Disk Supports 2TB Max
- Supports M.2 NVME protocol, 2230/2242/2260/2280/22110 and other sizes of solid state drives
- Transmission Interface: Type-C
- Transmission Speed: Up to 10Gbps
- Product Size: 66 X 51 X 13mm/2.6 X 2.01 X 0.51"
- Product Weight: 140g