eSun PLA+ / PLA Filament (1.75mm)SKU: 3D1003
eSun PLA+ is an upgrade to normal PLA. It is suitable for all 3D printers and can replace PLA completely. The material is made entirely from corn grain, suitable for printing of larger objects and stringing problems are from the past with PLA+. There are various benefits of the PLA+ include:
- Reduced risk of cracks in the 3D print
- Smoother surface finish, at a higher precision
- Hardness improved 10 times over normal PLA
- Stiffer, more glossy and better colored.
FeaturesFeatures of PLA+:
eSUN High-Quality Filament: For best 3D printing filament quality always matters, but you don’t have to pay through the nose for a string of plastic! eSUN Industrial is an international leader in FDM innovative technologies and their filament is a testament to their dedication to quality and cost-effectiveness. Most PLA colors are glossy and marginally translucent.
eSUN PLA+ Compatibility: PLA has a lower melting point, less shrinkage and is non-toxic; making it an ideal material for everyday 3d printing which is compatible with almost all printers in the market.
Diameter Consistency: It’s important that your filament has a very constant diameter if you want to get a great looking print. Variance in filament diameter will result in poor surface quality (primarily on vertical sections) because it produces unwarranted and uncontrollable fluctuations in extrusion rates.
eSUN promises that their filament has a tolerance of ±0.05mm across all of their rolls that they produce, but in reality, the quality of eSUN’s filament far exceeds their listed specifications. You can be confident that your prints will have fantastic surface uniformity and smoothness with eSUN.
Colors: A major part of what sparked the popularity in eSUN is the rich and vibrant colors of their filaments. One reviewer comments about eSUN’s colors “look nice and crisp and bright”. The product and gallery pictures do show the colors looking great, but you won’t have your taste buds stimulated until you hold a beautifully printed part in your hands.
Not only are eSUN’s colors refined individually, but they also have one of the largest ranges available on the market.
- Consistently High Quality
- Made from great, high-performance materials
- Ready to print on any open source desktop or industrial printer
- Deliver exceptional performance
- 100% bio-degradable and FDA food safety approved
- 10 times stronger than regular PLA on the market
- No wire-drawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate
- No cracking problem and brittle issue
- Low material shrinkage rate, uniform diameter
|Filament Diameter (mm)||1.75|
|Filament Weight and Length||1KG / 333 Meters|
|Melt Flow Index (gm / 10 minutes)||5 (10 minutes , 2.16 KG)|
|Diameter Accuracy (mm)||+/- 0.05 mm|
|Roundness Accuracy (mm)||+/- 0.5|
|Color||Black / Grey / Red / Yellow / Orange|
What is the difference between PLA and PLA+?
|Elongation At Break||29%||
|Izod Impact Strength:||7KJ/m2||4.2KJ/m2|
- Elongation At Break: PLA+ there is no wiredrawing problems, the surface of the printouts will be smoother and more delicate
- Izod Impact Strength: Hence you can see the toughness of PLA+ is twice as superior than that of regular PLA.
- General Features: PLA+ also greatly improves the materials fracture toughness and prints much smoother with no warp or layer breakage problems. The filament is never brittle.
- Best Printing Temperature：200-220℃
- Bed Temperature：0-70℃
- Printing Speed：30~90mm/s
- Movement Speed ：90~150mm/s
ResourcesUser Manual / Catalogue