ESP8266 CH340 Wifi
Original price ₹ 935.00
Current price ₹ 409.99
Incl. of 18% GST.
The ESP8266 strong is a brand-new design, connects to the computer through Micro USB, For arduino IDE downloads the program, compatible Nodemcu, very convenient It! We have exported all I/Os and power supplies. It can be easily connected to your application via the DuPont cable.
The ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip specifically developed for the needs of wireless connectivity. It is a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi network solution. It can carry software applications and can also offload all Wi-Fi network functions through another application processor. ESP8266EX has powerful on-chip processing and storage capabilities, which allows it to integrate sensors and other application-specific devices through the GPIO port, which shortens upfront development time and minimizes the use of running system resources.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4ìs guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1d.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity