ESP32 SX1278 Bluetooth WIFI Lora Module for IoT (868MHz)SKU: ELC8030
This product is based on the WIFI Kit 32 added SX1278 chip (alternate for SX1276), that is, LoRa remote modem, 868MHz frequency, about -139dBm high sensitivity, +20 dBm power output, high reliability, transmission distance (measured open area communication distance 3.6Km).
Onboard 32MByte Flash, Wi-Fi antenna, 0.96-inch blue OLED display, lithium battery charging circuit and interface, CP2102 USB to serial chip, the perfect support for Arduino development environment, can be very simple and fast for program verification and product development.
- Frequency: 868MHz
- Operating voltage: 3.3V to 7V.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to + 90 ° C.
- Supports Sniffer, Station, softAP and Wi-Fi Direct modes.
- Transmit power: 19.5 dBm @ 11b, 16.5 dBm @ 11g, 15.5 dBm @ 11n.
- Data rate: 150 Mbps @ 11n HT40,72 Mbps @ 11n HT20,54 Mbps @ 11g, 11 Mbps @ 11b.
- Receiver sensitivity up to - 139 dBm.
- UDP continues to throughput by 135 Mbps.