NodeMCU is a low-cost open source IoT platform. It initially included firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif Systems, and hardware which was based on the ESP-12 module. Later, support for the ESP32 32-bit MCU was added.
The term "NodeMCU" strictly speaking refers to the firmware rather than the associated development kits
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embezzled to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supports three modes: AP, STA and AP + STA
- Compatible with the Lua program, easy to develop
Antenna and balun RF are already integrated, power amplifier, low noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The complete solution occupies the least amount of printed circuit area.
This board is used with 2.4GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by low power TSMC 40nm technology, the best power and RF properties, which are safe, reliable and scalable to a variety of applications.
NOTE: We have both ESP8266 and ESP32S available.