DSO328 Digital oscilloscope with 2.4 "TFT screen Atmega328p
Original price ₹ 6,525.00
Current price ₹ 4,995.00
This mini oscilloscope is designed for electronic hobbyists to learn about electronics, soldering, programming and STM32. It contains main controller board, TFT LCD and other electronic components to DIY a functional mini digital oscilloscope.
Use STM32 Chip. It runs faster than DSO138 and a good handle of data.
Pre-programmed. The controller board is programmed and tested before leaving factory. It is high quality and safe to use. Full of Fun. It is a DIY kit and fun to make your own oscilloscope. Especially suitable for who are interested in soldering and STM32. With Cool Black Case. Unlike DSO138, this DS0311 is with a cook black case, which makes it convenient to use in teaching and testing.
Notice: This oscilloscope requires DC 9V 200mA power supply (no more than 10V, or it may be burned)
- Input impedance: 1MΩ
- Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 200 KHz
- Maximum input voltage: 50Vpp (1: 1 probe), 400Vpp (10: 1 probe)
- Maximum real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
- Comes 1Hz /3.3V square wave test signal source
- Accuracy: 12Bit
- Sampling buffer depth: 1024 bytes
- Vertical Sensitivity: 5mV/Div - 20V/Div
- Adjustable vertical displacement, and with instructions
- Coupling modes: DC / AC / GND