Data record shield for Arduino NANO
A new Arduino NANO shield can go fast, save the data to the files on any FAT16 or FAT32 format SD card to be read by any conspiring spreadsheet or analysis program?
The included Real Time clock dials all your data with the current time, so you know exactly what happened when.
Note that this item does not come with a NANO module (you need one to use with the shield), or an SD card. It does not come with the RTC battery.
The SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 format cards 3.3 V level circuit prevents damage to your SD card
The Real Time Clock (RTC) keeps the time running even when the Arduino is unplugged. The backup battery lasts for years
The included libraries and sample code for SD and RTC mean you can start quickly
Prototyping area for welding connectors, circuits or sensors.
The integrated 3.3V regulator is a reliable reference voltage and also works reliably with SD cards that require a lot of power to operate
Works with Arduino NANO or MICRO
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards
- Real time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the for Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years (CR1220 - NOT INCLUDED)
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly
- Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- Onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Works with for Arduino NANO or MICRO