Data Logger Shield Arduino/Raspberry PiSKU: ARD2004S
SolderedWith Soldered Pin Without Soldered Pin
- The interface of the SD card works with cards formatted FAT16 or FAT32. 3.3 V level change circuits prevents damage to your SD card
- Real Time Clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is not connected. The battery backup lasts for years
- The included libraries and sample code for SD and RTC mean you can go quickly
- Prototype area for welding connectors, circuits or sensors.
- On board 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably works SD cards that require a lot of power to run