The output of the Solar Charger is intended to charge a single polymer lithium ion cell. The load should be connected in parallel with the battery. By default, the Solar charge comes set to a maximum charge current of 500mA with a maximum recommended input of 6V (minimum 4.4V). It's recommended that batteries not be charged at greater than their capacity rating.
- Solar panel input: 4.4-6V
- Max charge current: 500mA
- Interface: 2-pin JST connectors(or PH2.0)
- Short circuit protection
- Continuous Charge Current Up to 500mA
- Battery status indication ( Red : Charging , Green: Charged )
- Support USB Charge (Micro-USB Connector)