ATMEGA328P NANO Strong V3.0 with USB TTL
Original price ₹ 699.99
Current price ₹ 479.99
Incl. of 18% GST.
- DM Strong Series: The NANO strong is an Arduino compatible board. It is based on Arduino NANO V3.0 design
- The NANO strong is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328
- It has 14 digital input / output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or battery to get started
- The NANO strong has an increased pin header spacing of 2.54mm and leads to all I / Os and VCC / GND. We can conveniently connect various modules via DuPont wire, and our engineers love to use it for some applications
- Some visible improvement on hardware make more flexible and easier to use. SPI, COM and IIC bus breakout make bus connect easier.