Incl. of 18% GST.
With a function of being directly plugged into the satellite receiver(It needn't conversion cable) Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM. 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer. Tiny 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance. Software support for Windows, for mac and Linux. Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required, a truly plug and play device or spektrum satellite receiver support. Futaba S-BUS hardware support. Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility. 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
CopterControl also offers the innovative Flexi-port which provides either I2C connectivity or a second serial port. Flexi-port gives CopterControl the flexibility to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity needs.
Superior user experience
OpenPilot has tried to make your experience with the CC3D as easy and trouble-free as possible. Naturally for a high-end product, the hardware is complete; there is nothing to solder. The included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver. All CopterControl boards are tested before shipping and come with bootloader already flashed. A standard mini-USB cable (not included) is used to load the latest firmware and configure everything for your unique airframe.
- 3-axis Gupports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, for spektrum/JR DSM2,
- Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, for spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, for satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers.
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers.
- ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
- MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, for spektrum/JR satellites
- FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, for spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC's, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers.
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration.
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration
- Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz