This CC3D Atom is about half the size of the regular OpenPilot CC3D, but with the same functionality.
Now you can get all the great features and functionality of the full sized CC3D flight controller board but at about 1/2 the size!
- Item name: CC3D Atom/Mini CC3D/CC3D EVO
- Net Weight: 22 g
- Weight: 32 g
- The CC3D provides a crisp feel when flying tricopters, quads, hexas, octocopters, and even fixed wing planes.
- Powerful STM32 32-bit micro-controller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
- 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Direct high speed USB support with no drivers required.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support.
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage.
- This OpenPilot CC3D Atom board also includes a high quality, protective case.