CARBONX ezPC+CF (Black, 750gms)SKU: 3D3005-175
CarbonX™ ezPC+CF Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polycarbonate
CarbonX™ ezPC+CF is a high-performance carbon fiber reinforced polycarbonate filament. This all-new material material is ideal for anyone that desires a structural component with high heat, high stiffness, excellent surface quality, and dimensional stability. ezPC+CF is a clear choice for engineering-grade projects that require excellent performance and ease of printability.
|Extruder Temp: 260-280°C||Bed Temp: 80-100°C||Heated Chamber: Not required||
Nozzle Specs: 0.4mm diameter minimum
Hardened Steel Nozzle
Supports: X1 Water Soluble Support
|Drying Specs: 80°C for 4+ hours||Layer Height: 0.25mm or higher||
Benefits of CarbonX™ ezPC+CF Include:
- High thermal properties, especially when reinforced with carbon fiber
- Amorphous structure gives it low, near isotropic shrinkage (very low CTE)
- Further improved stiffness and dimensional stability with the addition of carbon fiber reinforcement
- Very low odor emitted while printing
- Wide processing range of 260-280°C (suitable for most desktop printers)
1.75mm and 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm in diameter
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 260-280°C
- Bed Temp: 80-100°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Bed Prep: Magigoo Bed Prep Adhesive or Nano Polymer Adhesive
- Heated Chamber: Recommended
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 80°C for 4+ hours.