CAP1188 Touch & Input Sensor
The CAP1188 is a turnkey capacitive touch controller providing a wide variety of button and proximity functionality, and making it easy for designers to add
aesthetically pleasing, low-cost and robust touch interfaces.
The CAP1188 also contains 8 LED drivers that offer full-on / off, variable rate blinking, dimness controls, and breathing. Each of the LED drivers may be linked to one of the sensor inputs to be actuated when a touch is detected. As well, each LED driver may be individually controlled via a host controller.
- 8 Capacitive Touch Sensor Inputs
- 8 LED Driver Outputs
- Programmable sensitivity
- Automatic recalibration
- Individual thresholds for each button
- Proximity Detection
- Multiple Button Pattern Detection
- Analog Filtering for System Noise Sources
- Press and Hold feature for Volume-like Applications
- Low Power Operation